Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Been AFK

Yeah, hi blog, it's been a couple of weeks.

Between work, raiding, chasing paperwork for solicitors and other boring real life stuff I've neglected you. Many apologies.

On the bright side, I've got a few things hidden up my sleeve for the up coming weeks. The biggest of which is that there will soon be a www.demethedk.com, my own lovely new home to play in. Of course the blog will be the basis of this shiny new homestead but it might take on an evolution of it's own, we'll have to see. There may be some room for some new thing I started playing called StarCraft2 as well ....

Coming up on the blog over the next few weeks, I've managed to snag some great people to interview on aspects of Azeroth I either don't indulge in, or don't consider myself to be much of an authority on. A few topics I'll be covering include healing from the paladin perspective, role-playing (an area I know nothing about) and PvP for the hardcore. Whether they'll be up on here or on the new place remains to be seen as my website building skills are sadly lacking so I am in the hands of some great friends for help and guidance getting the new place up and running.

Right now, I'm off to write something for @Asros off of twitter. Stay tuned because it'll be up later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean or face my army.