Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

A New Addition

I recently announced that myself and The Man are expecting our first bubba. The following is a totally gratuitous post.

My long time King of Mischief, Longstrider, took it upon himself to decide that upon Bean's arrival we'll have a gnome, possibly a rogue, or a druid of some unspecified race. Considering both Man and I played humans, I think it's safe to assume Bean will be human. And since we both played plate-wearing-head-butting-crotch-watching tanking machines, I suspect Bean will also end up that way. Of course, if he or she turns out to be a cloth-wearing-stand-at-the-back-squishy, we will love them just the same. If they turn out to be a Stabby-McStab-Stab-Stab or [OMG HORROR!] a Pink-plate-wearing-friend-of-the-light, we might have to disown them.

5 comments:

  1. ....I'm a cloth-wearing-stand-at-the-back-squishy... -_- lol.

    Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Verde son of Demeternoth sounds sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should rank your preferred classes for your spawn.

    You'll have to watch out, though. They may decide that being a Hunter's the thing for them. I know mine did that. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like pink plate :(

    Congo-rats, Deme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truth is, of course, that I've played all the classes at some point. The only one that never stuck with me beyond level 9/10 was the paladin. I found it mind-numbingly boring. I guess it could be very different in the Post-Shattering Azeroth though...

    Whatever Bean decides to be, we'll be happy if they are happy :D

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean or face my army.